Jolse Haul and First Impressions

5:15 PM

So I hauled from Jolse.com, my favorite online store to purchase Asian Beauty products from. Thought I'd share what products I hauled and my initial thoughts on them! (its a mix of makeup and skincare!) And fyi, no this isn't sponsored and no the products were not sent to me!



Starting with skincare, the first product I got is the Corsx Low pH Goodmorning Cleanser. It smells of tea tree and has a light consistency that foams up really nicely.

The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Cream is up next. It has a fruity scent and a slick oily creamy feel to it.

Holika Holika gudetama Lazy&easy smooth egg skin peeling gel is the next product I got. As soon as I found out Holika Holika was collabing with Gudetama, I had to have this. It has a light fresh scent and a thin consistency.

Then I got the It's Skin Green Tea Watery Serum, since I love the cleansing oil so much! It has the same pleasant green tea smell and a watery consistency.

Next is the Holika Holika gudetama Lazy&easy Jelly Dough Blusher in plum pink. Again, Gudetama, how could I say no. The color isn't excatly a plum pink, more of a cool toned pink, pink.

The last product I got is the The Face Shop Flash Pink Powder Beam. This product seems to be disappointing as it seems more glittery than glowy, but I'll still use it! When I applied it, it was a beautiful pink glow, not shimmery at all!

Reviews to follow soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments