FOTD: June 14th

7:17 AM

So today I'm going to be sharing my.....face, lmao. I did a really simple look today after trying two other looks that came out terrible; don't you hate those days ????? I'm not completely happy with the wings, as my eye shape doesn't allow for very even wings, but hey I tried! I know this isn't a super impressive look, but I like to document most of my looks to see my progression! I plan on doing more FOTDs to showcase my looks, which are usually more elaborate than this!


Products used:

  • Skin79 Green bb cream
  • Maybelline Master Contour pallete contour and blush
  • essence snowflake eye shadow as highlight
  • Anastasia dipbrow in ash brown
  • Physician's Formula Eye Booster ultra black
  • Nyx Hot Singles eye shadow in STFU 
  • Benefits They're Real
  • Bareminerals Moxie Buttercream Lipgloss in Sassy Sorbet

You Might Also Like

0 comments