Foundation Review: VDL Metal Cushion in M101

1:57 PM

This review is a bit old, as I reviewed it when I first got it to post on r/Asianbeauty and haven't touched it since. I saw swatches of this online and felt I could have potentially found a match! Alas, that's what I always think...

The VDL Metal cushion retails for 29.08 on ibuybeauty.com, which I wasn't too keen on shelling out for a product I wasn't sure about. Buttttttt I did it anyways.

VDL on top vs Missha Perfect Cover no.13
I wore it for five hour without setting, priming, or spraying anything.

It has a glowy finish, but I wouldn't call it dewy, more satin. The coverage seems a bit more than the A'pieu cushion, and buildable as well. It has a fruity sent that I like actually.

The color is very orange on my skin, the pictures dont even show how truly orange it was.


After 2 hours, it was not looking so hot. I was looking oily, as well as it has settled into everything on my face, lines, pores, etc. I honestly wanted to take it off so no one saw me like this. After 5 hours it had oxidized even more and settled into my skin even more so I took it off. It was also sitting on top of my skin making it seem dry, which it definitely isnt. 

Overall I give this a 1/10, it did everything wrong and made my skin look terrible! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments