Get Ready with Me: Purple Halo Eye

9:09 AM

Now GRWM's are usually in video form, but I wanted to do one for this blog anyways! I'll be taking you step by step through me getting ready and doing a purple halo eye!

Here's me barefaced, moisturized and sunscreened up and ready to go!


First I rub Nyx green primer all over my face then I apply my concealer (Nyx HD Lavender).


Alllll blended out and ready to go


Brows on!


Add some blush and highlight


First I applied Nightcrawler from the Kat Von D Innerstellar palette to my crease, then Lunacy onto the inner and outer corners


Then I added Astrological onto the middle to create the halo and Lunacy under the eye and mascara


And lastly I added Kat Von D's Studded Kiss lipstick in Coven, I was feeling very purple today, lmao.


And tada I'm all done and ready to go to work (minus the lipstick, I think Panera would kill me if I showed up with that lipstick).

You Might Also Like

0 comments