Palest Foundation Roundup

8:10 AM

If you're pale you know the struggle of finding a foundation light enough. I've tried my fair share of foundations and bb creams, so today I'll be sharing them with you! 


First Here's some swatches of all the products we will be talking about today.
1 Loreal Truematch C2
2 Revon Colorstay Ivory
3 Makeup Forever Matte Velvet 15
4 Makeup Forever Ultra HD y205
5 Kat Von D 42
6 Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless 110
7 Hard Candy Glamoflauge
8 Too Faced Snow
9 Lancome Tint Idole 100
10 Estee LauderDouble Wear
11 NYC BB Creme
12 Missha Percect
13 Skin79vGreen Bb Cream
14 Apieu Airfit Cushion 13
15 VDL Metal Cushion 101


Starting with Western foundations; first up is Loreal True Match C2 (it was hard to find C1, and when I did, it looked darker than C2!!!). This foundation was much too dark for me, but it is pretty pale. It delivers a nice satin finish but does get oily throughout the day.

Then we have Revlon Colorstay in Ivory. Again, too dark for me, yet still pale and cool toned, with a satin finish that gets oily throughout the day. 

Makeup Forever Matte Velvet in 15 is a pretty pink, cool toned foundation with a matte finish that remains matte throughout the day. 

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation in y205 is pretty much the closest thing to a perfect match I've ever found. It seems to be quite neutral on my skin, despite it supposedly having yellow undertones. It has a dewy finish, but somehow manages to cling to dry spots I don't even have! 

Kat Von D in the shade 42 is a neutral, matte, full coverage foundation. I find it to be a bit cakey and prone to oxidization.  

Maybelline Fit Me matte + Poreless in 110 is extremely warm toned and yellow with a matte finish.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge is cool toned, but very orange. It has a natural/satin finish and an average wear time.

Too Faced Snow is quite warm and yellow as well, not to mention way too dark for me. I haven't worn this, because even with a white mixer, the undertone is so off, so I can't speak on wear time or finish.

Lancome Tint Idole 100 is a cool toned, slightly orangey foundation with a natural finish. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear is a cool toned, but pretty dark foundation. I do not know the finish or wear time, since I cannot wear it.


NYC BB creme is a surprisingly light drugstore foundation. It has a matte finsih and decent wear time. 


Now onto Asian bb creams!


Missha Perfect Cover no 13 is a grey ish/pink toned bb cream with a dewy finish. It lasts throughout the day although does have the tendency to look orange on me.


Skin79 Green bb cream is another very close match for me. It is grey/cool toned with a dewy finish and a wear time that lasts through the day.


Apieu Airtfit bb cushion was too dark for me, so I mixed with white, therefore only have the mixed swatch. The undertone is cool/neutral and the finish is very dewy.


VDL Metal Cushion 101 is way too orange on me. Very pink toned and dark. A dewy finish, but I've only worn it for less than an hour so I can't speak on wear time.


And that's it! All in all my faces are Makeup Forever y205, Kat Von D 42, and Skin79 Green BB cream. Let me know if you've tried any of these and how they work for you!




You Might Also Like

0 comments