Let's Talk Blushes

8:43 AM

So blushes, a product that can be difficult when you're pale or dark, or hell, even in between. I'e built up a very modest and small collection of blushes in my time, so I wanted to share! All of these blushes look beautiful on my NW05 skin.

Urban Decay Bittersweet is a cool purple blush that shows up a bit darker than lavender when blended out. It wears for the 8 hours its claims, and only fades a tiny bit!

Hikari Tango is a beautiful pinky orange blush, It looks intimidating in pan, not gonna lie. I'm not a fan of anything orange on my face other than eye shadow, but I gave this a try and boy am I glad I did. It blends out more pink than orange on my skin and leaves a beautiful glow. It does fade some throughout the day,

Benefit Benetint is a great liquid blush. You have to blend fast, as it dries quick! Its a nice even red tone that leaves a really pretty flush. It does not fade on me.

Benefit Posietint is also a nice liquid blush. Again, blend fast! Its a really nice bright pink shade that also does not fade.

Benefit Coralista was the first "Big Girl" blush I ever got. I then abandoned makeup for a few years and when I pulled it back out again I was surprised the Sephora consultant had given me a coral blush what with my skin tone. But I tried it and lo and behold, it looks great! Gives the most natural blushed look out of all the blushes I own. Lasts really well as well.

Lorac Infared is my honorary mention of the post. This blush is PIGMENTED. So much in fact that its almost hard to use on my skin tone. But if I just ta the verrrrrry tip of my brush into it, I can make it work. Its a really nice. It definitely lasts allllll day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments