Foundation Review: Marc Jacobs Remarcable Full Coverage Foundation Concentrate

9:31 AM

So I've been lusting after the Marc Jacobs Remarcable foundation ever since I saw Thataylaa review it. Finally got to a Sephora that has Marc Jacobs (mine doesnt, its only a JCP one :-( ) and got a sample of it inthe shade 10, the lightest shade.



side without foundation

side with foundation

It retails for $55, a hefty price tag for foundation, so I was hoping it would perform as highly. Unfortunately, I don't find that it does. It is full coverage, therefore you definitely get the "I'm wearing foundation" look. But not only that, it applies rather cakey, and settles into fine lines like my smile lines. My nose is currently very dry due to BHA, and this foundation does nothing for it except emphasize it even more.

awkward picture, lmao
As far as the color, I'm also disappointed in that. Its a cool toned foundation, which I thought was good, but its one of those cool toned foundations that just looks orange. Its very hard to tell in pictures, but it slightly too orange and dark for my skintone, which was extremely disappointing considering it was too pale on Thataylaa, so I had high hopes. That being said this is still a very pale foundation and will probably work for a lot of pale people.


you can see how it appears very textured around my nose


After only 2 hours I was looking pretty janky




You can see where my glasses touch my cheeks the foundation is being rubbed away and the overall cakiness. So wear time doesn't seem to be too good.

Overall I'd give this foundation a 3/10. It was a huge let down for me and I couldn't image ever paying the full price for this baby. But I do encourage you to get a sample if you can, to see how it works for your skin!


You Might Also Like

0 comments