Too Faced Melted Lipsticks Review

8:36 AM

Today the spotlight is on Too Faced,specifically the Melted Lipsticks since those are the only lip products I own by them.

Melted Fig
Melted Chihuahua
Melted Berry
Melted Metallic Peony
Melted Metallic Macaron  


My absolute favorite Melted is Fig. Its a purpley rose shade and its to die for. It will dry down matte if you apply a thin layer and blot, but will also remain satin if you don't; I love the versatility.

Melted Chihuahua is next. Its a peachy brown shade with a satin finish. It may dry matte throughout the day.

Melted Berry is a red toned berry shade with a bit of a glossy finish. It wears well through the the day and lasts a long time.

Then I have the Melted Metallics. First up is Metallic Melted Peony, which is a cool toned pink with a gold shine to it. It doesn't wear as well as the regular melteds do. And it doesn't last as long.

Melted Metallic Macaron is the next shade. Its a warm bright pink which isn't so flattering on my skin tone. It also doesn't wear as well as the normal ones.

And that's its for my Too Faced lipsticks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments