Foundation Review: A'pieu Airtfit Cushion in no.13

10:52 AM

This review is a little bit old, as it was posted on the subreddit r/Asianbeauty first. I'm using this review because since then I have mixed white foundation into the cushion itself, so I no longer have accurate swatches of the product.

Apieu on top with Missha Perfect cover no.13 for comparison

The Airfit cushion retails for about $7.90 on ibuybeaty.com, which is a great price,although you do get less foundation in a cushion than you normally would. 

I used the puff it comes with for application and wore it for 8 hours, without setting with powder or using a setting spray or primer.

The coverage seems light, but buildable to medium. It has a dewy finish, and a floral sent to it that dissipates in a few minutes after applied. 

Sadly the color is much too dark as you can tell when you look at my face compared to my neck, but it is cool toned. 

After 4 hours it looked the same, although it had settled into my smile lines a bit, but every bb cream/foundation does on me. It wasn't accentuating any dry patches or looking oily. After 8 hours I was looking pretty shiny, and felt like a lot of redness was showing through. And the shade is obviously too dark for me, but that was to be expected.

Overall I'd give it a 5/10. It wasn't disappointing, but I wasn't expecting much. Since adding the white foundation to it the coverage is the same, but it lasts longer. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments