May Empties

6:37 PM

So all month and the month before that) I've basically been collecting my garbage to share with you guys. If you don't know what I mean by empties, its basically where I review any products I emptied out and finished during the month! I have some makeup items and some skincare to review as well.

First up is the It's Skin Green Tea Calming Cleansing Oil. This oil is my HG for the first cleasning to remove makeup. It has a lightweight feel and doesn't leave any oily residue once rinsed off.

Then we have the L'oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Spray. Another HG, this setting spray sets makeup with such a lovely dewy finish, that I can use up any matte foundations I have without looking so..flat. I'm not sure if it truly extends the life of makeup though.

I had two mini bottles of the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray which I liked, but asn' crazy over. They didn't seem to do any better of a job than the L'oreal spray, so I'll keep on saving money on setting spray.

And yet another setting spray, the Nyx Matte Finish Long Lasting setting spray. I was a fan of this back when I liked matte skin, but I definitely wouldn't repurchase. It does give a nice matte finish and keep your makeup lasting through the day though.

I had a mini tube of Urban Decay Primer Potion which I realy do like, I'm just not a fan of the price tag. I will not be repurchasing this honestly because I don't think its that great for the price. I much prefer the Nyx HD primer. It does prevent shadow from creasing throughout the whole day though.

The last empty I have is Crest 3D White toothpaste. This is my HG toothpaste that I always use. The flavor is great, but I'm not sure about any actual whitening effects. Regardless I'll continue to repurchase due to great flavor.

And that's all!Hope you enjoyed this empties there will be more to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments