Holika Holika x Gudetama Lazy&Easy Jelly Dough Blusher Plum Pink Review

6:05 PM

Here's a review on an item from my Jolse haul! When I heard about the Holika Holika collab with Gudetama, I knew I had to have at least one of the products. I really wanted a cushion but they didn't even have it in no.13, so alas I stuck with a blush and a peeling mask.

This blush retails for 13.48 on Jolse and comes in two shades, Plum Pink and Grapefruit Jelly; the latter being a coral/orangey blush, I opted for the pink one. I was under the impression this was a cushion blush (not quite sure why, to be honest, probably because of the cushion looking packaging) but its not, its a cream blush that comes with a puff to apply it.




The compact feels extremely light and cheap, if I'm being honest. But it is adorable soooo

The color is a nice cool toned pink, although it doesn't seem to be very plummy, which I was hoping for.

top is applied with the puff, bottom is a finger swatch

The wear time is decent, it seems to have faded a bit after only a couple of hours, but the color is still visible; and I do apply only a slight amount of blush anyways.

It didn't apply very evenly, I had to do a couple layers to get it all the same depth. But the color is very flattering on my skin.

Its hard to keep the puff in the compact without it getting lots of the blush on it, therefore its hard to only apply a little amount onto your cheeks, which is frustrating.

Overall I'd give this a 5/10. Its a decent blush. I really only bought it for packaging so I'm happy with the results. If it lasted longer, was easier to apply, and applied more evenly, it would have gotten a higher score.

Hope this was helpful :-)

EDIT: after continued use of this product my opinion has changed. I now keep the plastic that came with it in between the puff and product which keeps too much product from getting onto the applicator. I dont find the product applies patchy anymore, and I actually use this daily. My new rating is 9/10.

You Might Also Like

0 comments