The Face Shop Flash Pink Powder Beam Review

8:09 AM

Another review from my Jolse haul. I'm always a sucker for highlighters, so naturally I had to get it. I also couldn't find ANY reviews on it, so this was kind of a shot in the dark, one I was pleasantly surprised by!

It retails for $9.48 on Jolse. Its a loose powder that comes in a jar with a puff to apply it similar to a cushion bb cream puff, but puffier, if that makes sense.



The product is called Pink Powder, and it really truly is pink, even when you put it on your face. Not in an off putting way, but definitely not in a naturally highlighting way. When you swatch it it looks pretty glittery, but on the face it applies as a beautiful pink sheen.





The wear time is decent, although after 8 hours I had noticed fading.

Overall I'd give this highlighter a 7/10, its a unique shade that I don't have in my highlighter collection, so I know I'll be getting my use out of it; but its not very intense like...at all. And I love me some intense highlight. So I'll probably be layering it over my other highlighters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments