Skincare Review: The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Cream Fruit Mix

12:45 PM

I recently hauled this item from Jolse, excited about how cheap it is for the amount of product you get compared to other cleansing oils and creams. I wrote briefly about it in my Jolse haul post; it has a fruity scent and an oily creamy feel.

It retails for $6,48 on Jolse, can't really beat that. It comes in a tub, so you have to scoop the product out, which can get unsanitary, so some people don't like it. Personally I don't mind, I just make sure to wash my hands before I wash my face!




The product itself was a huge letdown for me. Doesn't remove eye makeup like mascara and even shadows very effectively, and also left behind most of my brows. Even when you use a lot of the product, it seems to disappear on your face! And the worst of all, it leaves a film on your face, even after cleansing with foam!

See I can't haul any more skincare for a bit, so I'm going to tough it out, keep trying it, and try to figure out a way to make it work; but I don't really have high hopes.

Overall 0/10, save yourself the money and skip this one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments