Skincare Review: Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Cleanser

9:24 PM

I hauled this product from Jolse and write briefly about it in that post, but today I'm going to be going in depth about the product after using it for a bit.


It retails for $11 on Jolse. I had heard really good things about this product so I was looking forward to it, since it was finally restocked!

As far as I know, it has a pH of 3.5, I haven't tested it myself; but thats what others have said. Which means its a pretty acidic cleanser (high pH means its alkaline, and thats reaaaaaaally bad for your skin), but that's not a bad thing; as long as your not over a pH of 5.6, you're good. If I was really concerned, I would use a pH balancing toner afterwards, but I'm not. Disclaimer being I'm not a skin expert and I haven't studied pH very in depth, so do your own research!

The product comes in a nice squeezy tube and smells like tea tree oil, which is one of the ingredients. Tea tree is really good for acne so I was excited as I've been breaking out pretty bad for me lately.

It comes out as a gel and supposedly foams up after rubbing it in. When I apply this with my hands, it doesn't foam up very well unless I really rub it in, and even then its not really a very foaming cleanser. Putting it on a konjac sponge increases the foaminess but again, its by no means a foamy cleanser.

It feels really light and nice on the skin and leaves the skin feeling nice and refreshed, not tight or anything. It doesn't leave any sort of film afterwards either.

So far I have yet to see any improvements on my acne, but I don't think I've been using it enough to see any effects; so I will report back!

Overall it gets a 9/10, its a nice gentle cleanser that does the job and smells good :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments