Foundation Review: A'pieu Bboyan cushion

4:06 PM

Another older review from when I first ordered and recived the product, so I've still got my hair in the pictures, lmao. So I saw this product online and fell in love; a totally white base product that's sheer and doesn't show up as a streaks of white on your face???? Its like it was made for me. And surprisingly the outcome was pretty good!

This product retails for 7.34 on ibuybeauty.com.

I wore it for 5 hours without setting, spraying anything, or priming.




The coverage is sheer thankfully, since its a pure white bb cream. I've heard its supposed to be a makeup primer, idk. The finish is dewy and very brightening. Its also got a strong scent, fruity and also floral and a bit like sunscreen maybe. I like it though.
After 3 hours my skin looked the same. It hadn't setled into anything and wasn't sitting on top of my skin at all. After 6 hours I looked a little oily, but nothing extreme. No redness was showing through and it still hadn't settled and made my skin look bad. The thing is, this won't work for anyone even slightly tanned, let alone any PoC. 
Since writing the initial review I've realized how much I have to use vs how much comes in the cushion. Don't get me wrong I still love this product, but if they could come out with a foundation in a tube or something, I'd be allllll over it, but as of right now, this product doesn't seem worth it to me.
Overall I give it a 8/10 because of the product amount issue. Other than that I really do love it, i just want more of it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ugh I love this cushion. Too bad it breaks me out so badly :(
    I get little whiteheads if I just wear it for a few hours! TT_TT
    But that finish and the way it just looks so natural. UGH! :<

    Speaking of base products like this, have you tried the 9Wishes Vanishing Balm? I am getting it since I'm looking for a brightening base product like this that won't break me out.

    ReplyDelete