Highlighter Review: NARS The Multiple Stick in Copacabana

10:44 AM

After really enjoying my sample of the NARS The Multiple Stick in Orgasm, I really wanted more. Since Ulta has just begun stocking NARS products, they currently only have one other shade, Copacabana. But we all know how much I love highlighters so this worked out perfectly for me.

It retails for $39 for .5 oz; to compare, the Benefit's Watts Up is $30 for .33 oz and the (new) Tarte Gleam Team highlighter is $28 for .13 oz. The shade Copacabana is a champagne-y pearl color. The product itself is "multi purpose stick" but obviously this shade is for highlighting. It supposed to be sheer and "mistake proof."

I like to apply it by swiping it onto my cheekbones, then blending out with a sponge. It also works to tap the product with your finger than apply to your face using your finger. It can rub away my concealer if I'm not careful!

It has no glitter in it and gives a really nice sheen, it almost gives the wet effect which I love. It can be really, really subtle if you only apply a little, or really intense (like I wear it....and all other highlighters let's be real).


It lasts on me for 8 hours with slight fading. It emphasizes my pores just a little bit.



Overall this gets an 8/10. It can look a bit textured and dark if I don't blend it enough. Other than I love this! You get a shit ton of product too, there's no way I'll be running out any time soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments