Highlighter Review: Stila Heaven's Hues Highlighter in Opulence

1:49 PM

As soon as I saw Stila was releasing new shades of this highlighter I was all over it. I own this product in Transcendence and Kitten (reviews here and here) and they are one of my favorite highlighter formula (looking back on the Kitten review, I applied it wayyy too heavy and its too dark for my skintone. I only apply it very sheerly now). I have actually always lamented the fact that they don't have a white shade, and lo and behold here we are!


It retails for $32 for .35 oz; to compare, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors go for $38 for .28, and the new Nars Highlighting Powders are $38 for .49 oz. This product is a bouncy to the touch highlighter with gossamer-light to give an ultra fine, barely there, natural glow.



The shade Opulence is described as a "white pearl- sheer fresh opulence". I agree it swatches semi sheer. I'm a sucker for white highlighters, as we all know, so I love the shade. I included the finger picture to show have glowy and reflective this is, as I didn't feel the arm swatch did it justice.

I applied this with my elf blush brush, as I do all my highlighters. It blends effortlessly and basically does the work for you. It can be subtle or built to be more intense. Wears well 8+ hours with no fading, and does not emphasize texture or pores.



It gives my skin suchhhhhh a healthy glow and I just love it. Overall 10/10 for sure, so glad Stila answered my prayers and made a white version of this. I can tell this is going to be a go to for sure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments