Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Review

7:14 PM

When Fenty Beauty frist launched I was (obviously ) interested in the foundation (you can read my review of that here), but the rest of the launch kind of bored me. I initially wasn't even drawn to the lip gloss, but I was sold on it literally only after seeing Samatha Ravndahl wear and rave about it.

The Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminzer (was that necessary) retails for $18 for .30 oz or 9 mL of product; comparing to the Tom Ford Lip Gloss which is $28 for .16 oz or 5 mL, and the Too Faced Peach Oil Lip Gloss which is &19 for .14 or 4 mL, it seems like Fenty is really giving us a lot of product for not a crazy price! Props to Rihanna for that.


It claims to have "explosive shine" and be the "perfect rose nude", while plumping lips to make them look "fuller and smoother". I would definitely have to agree on all accounts- it makes my lips looks really nice and full, has a high shine finish. I'm not in love with the shade as it pulls relatively peachy on me, but I do like it.


It feels soo smooth and nice on the lips and fades extremely evenly, as well as leaving lips feeling moisturized. I was initially worried about the shimmer, but when applied you can't even see it. I do like this a lot I just wish the shade was slightly less peachy and more true rose. It doesn't even photograph as peachy as it actually looks when applied to my lips.


Overall I do really like this, but its not something I reach for every day. I'll definitely use it up, but won't repurchase.

You Might Also Like

0 comments