Butter London Plush Lush Lipgloss in First Kiss Review

3:51 PM

I picked up the Butter London Plush Lush Lip Gloss during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale (haul here). This isn't a product I had ever heard of before, but for $10 I figured I might as well try it.

It retails for $20 and gives you .2 fl oz. The whole thing about the Plush Rush line, is that it is a plumping product. It is said to have a "brilliant shine and cushiony feel".

The shade First Date is a pearly baby pink that's semi-sheer. I can't speak for the opaqueness of any other shade as I've never tried them, but this one gives a light wash of color without looking clown-like as some baby pinks can. Its a good everyday lip gloss shade.



When you apply this product, it goes on evenly and thick. It does not burn like some plumping products, and also doesn't tingle; instead it feels very cooling. This lasts for maximum an hour. It can feel pretty sticky. If anything, I might notice a slight plumping effect, but nothing dramatic.

 Lasting power is impressive as well; the super glossy finish fades in a couple hours, but the shine remains for 6ish. At this point it can still feel a tad sticky but not in a bad way.



Overall this gets a 9/10 from me. I'm really happy with this purchase, I wish it were slightly less sticky, but that's not a big issue for me. I may even purchase more shades in the future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments