Skincare Review: Missha Natural Color Clay Mask in Purple Firming

8:58 PM

This product is from my recent Jolse Haul. I have been really into masks lately, but didn't really have too many, so I decided to get a few. I was drawn to this one because the only wash off mask I currently have is the Aztec Clay one, so I wanted one that was more nourishing than stripping.

This DID retail for $9.98 on Jolse, but since my order seems to have been removed from the site. On the Missha website it is listed as $9.00. It is part of a line of different colored clay masks; the purple variety is for firming/elasticity and nutrition. I kind of want to get a couple other colors and multi mask on different parts of my face.


Its a pale lavender and applies really evenly and smoothly. It dries very quickly within 15 minutes, and does not feel tight or anything when its dry on the face. Rinsing it off takes very little effort. After rinsing, my skin feels moisturized and very soft. I am not sure about any firming, but it does make my skin feel nice.


Overall I give this a 6/10. Its a decent mask that is very easy to use and gives okay results. It is by no means a miracle and will not do any significant firming, but its pleasant to use. I will gladly use up the tube, but most likely would not repurchase this particular color.

You Might Also Like

0 comments