Highlighter Review: Stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter in Kitten

3:31 PM

When I picked up the Stila Heavn's Hue Highlighter in Transcendence, I swatched Kitten and really wanted that one as well. I thought Kitten might be a tad dark so I didn't get it, but I kept swatching it very time I went into Ulta after that so eventually I gave in.


It retails for $36 for .35 oz; for reference the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector is $38 for .28 oz and the new Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighter is $30 for .32 oz. They are supposed to be "bouncy to the touch" and "gossamer light", and to give a "natural looking glow."


The shade Kitten is called a "nude pink", although it looks more like nude champagne beige on me. The Kitten shadow was forever a cult favorite for highlighting, so Stila finally made it in actual highlighter form. I've never used the shadow so I can't compare the two.


It goes on easy and blends out really nicely. It can be applied more subtly or more intense. It does not emphasize texture or cling to any dry spots.




Overall this gets an 8/10 from me; I wish it were truly nude pink as it is described, but I still enjoy the shade. The formula is just as beautiful in this shade as in Transcendence. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments