Blush Review: Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Rosewater

11:35 AM

This is another item I picked up during my trip to Ulta to spend my gift card and use my 20% off. I have lusted over this product for years, but never pulled the trigger for some reason. Every single time I go to Ulta I swatch this stuff and every time I left without it (sadly), so I finally gave in.

It retails for $26 for .21 oz; for comparison of other liquidy stain blush products, Benefit's Benetint is $30 for .4 oz. and NARS The Multiple Stick is $39 for .5. So it kind of seems like this is a bit pricey, but I'm keeping in mind how little of this product you need to use. Its supposed to give a "sheer splash of color" and have a luminous finish.

The packaging is a little jar similar to the dipbrow jar, with a little net thing in between the product and the opening; theoretically I think this is supposed to give you like, just as much product as you need, but in reality a shit ton comes out and doesn't go back down into the jar so its pretty unnecessary.

 The color Rosewater is a mauvey shade that gives a really natural flush. It looks kind of intense when you first dot it on, but it sheers out immediately as you start to blend it.




Overall I really love this blush and the look it gives, although I don't reach for it often because it takes a bit more time than a powder blush. You have to build it up carefully and be patient with the application. I'd like to get the other colors, but realistically I don't really see a need for them; I'm almost positive I'm never going to run out of this product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments