Foundation Review: Loreal Infallible Pro Glow in 201 Classic Ivory

9:33 AM

The Loreal Pro Glow blew up when it first launched and I kind of ignored it the entire time. I figured it would be too dark so why even bother, but I swatched it on a whim and decided to give it a try. It seemed dark but doable.

It retails for $12.99 for 1 fl oz, does anyone else think that drugstore prices are getting up there? Maybe I'm just cheap. This product has a huge claim of being long-wearing for 24 hours! It is supposed to be lightweight and give you a hydrating glow.

I wore this for 10 hours, so we will get a good idea of whether or not it would last the full 24 hours it claims. I primed with the Maybelline Baby Skin, applied with my Real Techniques sponge, and set my face with the elf setting spray.

The color 201 is pretty orangey, but it's doable if I really blend down my neck. I mostly mix it white the Nyx white mixer, but I wore it alone for this review.


It goes on very easily and blends out with little effort. I already have my brows and eye makeup done because I had on a different base product that looked shitty, so I just took that off and applied the Loreal one instead (since I needed to review it). It gives a really subtle glow to my face which I'm a fan of. Feels lightweight and there is minimal settling.

applied to left side

applied to full face

full face done minus lips
I checked in after 3 hours (early, but I had to leave for work!). My face looked the same as it did after application, subtly glowy and healthy; with slight setting into fine lines. My pores were more visible at this point, but I do have oily skin so that was to be expected.



I didn't get pictures at the end of the night (as usual, I'm sorry!). My face looked...okay. I was very oily and the foundation seemed to have rubbed off a bit on my chin. Other than that there was no major separating or clinging, it looked pretty good for 10 hours of wear. On oily skin this would not live up to the 24 wear time claim, though.

Overall this gets an 8/10 from me. I do like it, but I'm not in love. I reach for it pretty consistently, and as long as I powder I get some normal wear time (probably 8 hours with doable oiliness). I do like how this seems to almost blur my skin, and does not give an oily dewy look straight from immediate application. The glow is done right with this foundation, imo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments