Eye Palette Review: theBalm Meet Matt(e) Trimony

11:02 AM

I got this palette back when theBalm was having their 50% off sale. I had never tried any of their products, but had heard good things about their palettes. Plus I was in the market for an all matte/mostly neutral palette so I figured why not.

This retails for $42 and you get 9 pans. Their claims are pretty much to be smooth and blendable, which they definitely are. These last on my better than my Lorac Pro shadows using the same primer underneath. 


I especially like the fact that these are very buildble in the sense that if you dip your brush in just a bit, you only get a bit of product. This isn't always a good thing, but in this case when they can be built up it works really well. 


Overall this gets a 10/10 from me. I used this (and the Meet Matte Ador palette) for two weeks straight after I got them. I have absolutely no complaints.

You Might Also Like

0 comments