Highlighter Review: Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid in Light/Iridescent

8:23 AM

Recently I dropped by one of my local Walgreens and like all the cosmetics were BOGO 50% so naturally I had to get some shit. I went in the store for a single powder, came out with two and a highlighter, it happens.

This retails for $9.99 for .67 fl oz; to compre Nyx Born to Glow has .5 for $7.49 and Loreal Lumi has the same amount as this one but for $12.99. I had seen swatches of this product on Maybelline's IG story and fell in love. Its got the typical highlighter claims of making you look all glowy and beautiful.



The shade Light/Iridescent is a pinky color that blends out to a really nice sheen. If you use a little tiny dab this can be subtle, but it can also be intense as fuck (my preference). It gives an almost wet look that I LOVE, and lasts all day 8+ hours with slight fading. It doesn't emphasize texture, but it can rub off foundation if you're not careful.


Overall I give this a 10/10, I really love this! I hope Maybelline expands the shade selection, though. I find a lot of brands just make the light shade of highlighter pink, give us something else!

You Might Also Like

0 comments