My Collection: Brow Products

7:12 PM

I have come a long way when it comes to eyebrows. I once had the dreaded sperm brow, I'll admit, but I like to think my brows are pretty decent nowadays. I have a few different brow products in my collection that I'll be talking about in this post. I'm going to be including a few pictures of myself for in which I was using each product. I'm doing more than one, because my brows honestly come out different every single day; showing you different days will give you the gist, I think.

First we have the iconic Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. I used to use the shade chocolate for whatever god awful reason, but have since tossed that one. Right now I currently have the shade Ash Brown which is a much cooler shade thank god. I went through a period where I used this religiously, but lately I never reach for it.




I also have the elf Eyebrow Kit in the shade Dark. This product is somewhat cool toned, but still does look a little off/warm on me. For awhile I was using only the gel side, then I was using the gel side on 2/3 of my brow and filling the front with the powder. Its a solid product, especially for $3. The following pictures are how my brows looked when using this.




The next product is the Nyx Micro Brow Pencil in the shade Ash Brown. I bought this when I realized the elf kit was still too warm. It was the first time using pencil since the very beginning of my doing my brows, so it had a bit of a learning curve. I liked it, but found it to still be too warm. When using this product I would do the same as with the elf kit, just using the pencil where I used the gel, and still using the powder.




One of my most recent brow product is the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in the shade Gray Brown. This is cooler than the Nyx pencil, and its what I typically use on a day to day basis.





I also picked up the Nyx Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Charcoal. This is super pigmented and I can use it on its own if applied lightly (first picture) or i mix it with the Etude House and Nyx Micro Brow (second picture).



Also, when using the elf kit, the Nyx pencil, and the Etude House pencil (sometimes) I use the Essence Make Me Brow in Browny Brown. I never use this product by itself, as my brows aren't full enough.

And that's really it for brow products! Personally I'm a fan of all of these! I think they all give my brows a unique look, but I really stick to using the Etude House one and/or a mix of Etude House and the two Nyx ones!

You Might Also Like

0 comments