UPDATED Skincare Routine

9:04 AM

So awhile back I posted my skincare routine, but it has since changed so I thought I would make a little update. There are some products that are the same and some that have changed. Some acronyms I'll be using in this post are HG (Holy Grail), RP (will repurchase but not HG), and WNR (will not repurchase).

AM Routine

  • Cleanser: I actually do cleanse in the mornings now, which I didn't used to do. Sometimes I simply wipe my face with Simple micellar water (RP), but most of the time I cleanse my t zone with my Cosrx Low pH Cleanser (RP). I find that only my t zone needs to be cleansed in the morning.
  • Hydrating Toner: Still using Hada Labo Gokujyun Light (HG), but I have also added in the Kikumasamune Lotion first (NOT High Moist version, but the one in the white bottle). 
  • Essence: Not sure if this is strictly considered an essence, but I basically use it as one. Its the goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid Light.
  • Serum: Again not sure if this truly counts as a serum, but I use the goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid (HG) next. I really like pairing this with the Light version. Sometimes I stop after this step and go straight to sunscreen if I'm pressed for time (which I usually am).
  • Light Moisturizer: Cosrx Oil Free Moisturizing Lotion (RP)
  • Medium Moisturizer: I still use the Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion for this. I'm almost at the end of my bottle, finally. (WNR)
  • Medium Moisturizer: The Face Shop Chia Seed Emulsion (WNR) is what I still use for this step. Its not often I get this far in my routine in the morning, but it happens occasionally. 
  • Sunscreen: I still use my trusty Biore Watery Essence for my sunscreen (HG). 
PM Routine
  • 1st Cleanser: I switch between the It's Skin Calming Cleansing Oil (HG), It's Skin Calming Cleansing Cream (WNR), Neutrogena Makeup Wipes (RP), and Simple micellar water. This all depends on how lazy I'm feeling, and how good of an oil cleanse I want. 
  • 2nd Cleanser: Again I use a handful of products like the Welcos Mint Pore Cleansing Foam (WNR), Welcos Green Tea Cleansing Foam (WNR), Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Cleanser (HG), and the Naive Peach Cleansing Foam (WNR). 
  • Vitamin C: I recently started using the Melano CC Vitamin C Essence. It is an active so there is a wait time after application. 
  • BHA: Still using my trusty Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (HG).
  • Hydrating Toner: Kikumasamune Lotion and Hada Labo Gokujyun Light.
  • Essence: goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid Light.
  • Serum: goodal Moisture Barrier.
  • Light Moisturizer: Cosrx Oil Free Moisturizing Lotion.
  • Medium Moisturizer: Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion.
  • Medium Moisturizer: The Face Shop Chia Seed Emulsion. 
  • Heavy Moisturizer: The Face Shop Rice Bright Cream (RP)
  • Eye Cream: Cosrx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream (unsure if RP)
As far as masks go here are a few I use with regular frequency: 
  • Aztec Indian Clay Mask (RP maybe, but I doubt I'll run out any time soon)
  • The Face Shop Baby Face Pack Nutritive Modeling Mask (RP)
  • Missha Color Clay Mask in Purple Clay (maybe RP)
  • Boscia Green Tea Oil Control Mask (WNR)
  • Etude House sheetmask in Tea Tree (RP)
And I do use a sunscreen on my body now
  • Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++++
I think its safe to say my routine is a bit more complex than it was last time I posted. I really, really love doing my skincare and I'm sure in a years time this will have grown and changed again! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments