Jolse Haul and First Impressions

11:05 AM

My skincare need was itching and so it was time for a another Jolse haul. I feel like my skincare is lacking a step between my Goodal Skin Barrier Liquid and my The Face Shop Chia Seed Emulsion, and I've been on a real mask kick lately, which is what lead me to justifying this haul.


I got mostly skincare and just one makeup product this time around. As always I'm going to give a description of the products and my initial thoughts on each.


  • Missha Natural Color Clay Mask in Purple Clay: This color/version is for firming and rich nourishing. The tube is a lot bigger than I expected! It has no scent and a very light, weird consistency. Its not PURPLE purple like I was hoping. (also this has mysteriously disappeared off Jolse)
  • Cosrx Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion: Housed in the normal Cosrx bottle, it smells like tea tree and is a thicker gel like consistency. 
  • goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid Fresh: The bottle is the same but a little taller and thinner when compared to the original Moisture Barrier Liquid; the scent is different, but still fresh.
  • It's Skin Green Tea Calming Cleasning Oil: finally this is stocked on Jolse again! Review here 
  • A'PIEU Silver Foil Pack: A lot smaller than I thought it would be. Its a peel off mask to brighten skin. Let's be real I bought this mostly because it looks cool.
  • Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in Grey Brown: got this because my current brow pencil is too warm (nyx ash brown). initial swatching shows it to be cooler than the nyx one. 
Reviews will be coming on most of these products, keep your eyes peeled :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments