Skincare Review: It's Skin Green Tea Calming Cleansing Cream

8:03 PM

So I have previously reviewed the It's Skin Green Tea Calming Cleansing oil (review here), but when I went to repurchase it on Jolse, it was no longer listed (not even sold out, just straight up not on the website anymore!). So I decided to try the cream version.

It retails for $11.48 on Jolse. You get a decent sized tub, and don't really have to use a lot, so I foresee this lasting awhile. Like any other cleansing cream its supposed to be your first cleanse to take off your makeup and sunscreen, to be followed up with a foam/gel/etc cleanser.

Its got a really fresh scent, but its not the same as the cleansing oil.

I have only tried one other cleansing cream (review here), and this one blows that one out of the water. The feel is creamy and smooth, not greasy in the least. It feels very moisturizing on the skin and doesn't leave you feeling tight or greasy. It completely removed all my makeup; mascara and all.

Overall this gets a 9/10 for me. I do still like the oil version better, but that's just a personal preference of cleansing oil over cream. I will happily use up this tub, and possibly repurchase in the future (if I can't get a hold of the oil).

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh I want to try a cleansing cream but I haven't found one that seems worth buying! Maybe I will try this one ^-^

    ReplyDelete