Skincare Review: The Face Shop Baby Face Pack Nutritive Modeling Mask

11:24 AM

I got this product in my last Jolse haul. I really don't have many masks, save for a handful of sheet masks I've gotten as samples and my Aztec Clay mask. I really wanting some more nourishing masks that weren't sheet masks. Aaaaand that leads me to why I got this product. I opted for the Nutritive version, as I had never done a peel off mask that wasn't intended to pull shit out of your skin.

It goes for about $8 on Jolse. I was surprised by how small the tube is when I got it. I was expecting it to be the size of my Cosrx Low pH cleanser, but its pretty tiny in comparison.

The smell is sooooo familiar to me, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. Its very fresh, and slightly floral. Its not overbearing and really pleasant, in my opinion. The smell does stay as it dries.

You really don't need too thick of a layer, but too thin will make it difficult to peel off. I used about a medium thickness and that worked well. It will not, I repeat WILL NOT peel off in one pull. Here's a really flattering boomerang of me peeling it off.



After removing the mask, my skin looked great; my pores were tiny, my sebaceous filaments on my nose were a LOT less noticeable (which is a constant struggle for me), and I had a nice glow. My skin also felt really soft to the touch, and not stripped at all (which it does after the Aztec mask); I didn't feel the need to instantly slap on some moisturizer.

Overall I give this an 8/10. It doesn't give super drastic, life changing results, but its pleasant to use/remove and I like the scent. I definitely want to purchase the other peeling version, I'm a fan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments