Foundation Review: Peripera Milk Moist Pact in Pink Milk

3:56 PM

When I saw the swatches of this product on Jolse, I knew I had to order it. The PeriPera Milk Moist Pact was calling to me. And naturally, I gave in and ordered it. It is to be used as a foundation/base product, and its main claim is that it is to be used to brighten up your complexion, as is a popular look in Korea.

It retails for around $12 on Jolse. There's not at all that much in terms of claims, just that it will brighten your complexion, give you seamless coverage, and a luminous glow. It is a foundation mixed with a milk ampoule to give you a milky white complexion. Now, I've already got a milky white complexion, so I figured it would be a good match.

Its in a really cute baby blue compact that feels relatively sturdy. The closure doesn't feel like it really closes too securely though.



i had already swatched it
The shade Pink Milk is literally swirled white milk ampoule and pink foundation. I don't mean pink tinted or anything, its just pink. Its more pink than it looks in this picture. So I would imagine anyone with a darker skintone than me wouldn't be able to wear this. When swirled together and swatched, it gives a pinky white shade, as expected.



I wore it for 6 and a half hours with no primer (because I forgot, lmao) and with the Loreal setting spray on top. Immediately after application I was like HOLY SHIT talk about dewy. Like I wasn't sure if at this point I just looked oily, or it was still passable as dewy. Honestly you can't even tell just how dewy it is in the pictures. It settled into my smile lines and forehead lines a tad, but not moreso than any other product. My pores were pretty visible.

peripera is applied to the left side

applied to full face

full face of makeup done
I checked in after 4 and a half hours. By this point, forget dewy, I'm looking oily. There's really no way to pass it off as dewy anymore. My pores look HUGE. On the brightside it hasn't broken down or anything.


those pores, lord
I checked in again at 6 and a half hours later. I would have checked in a bit later, but I was invited out to dinner with my boyfriend and his family, and there was no way I was going looking like I did, so I powdered my face. This picture is from before I powdered though. I was just looking extremely oily, there was no breaking down of the foundation or anything. The picture is obviously not in natural light like the others, sun was already down. Sorry for shadow of my phone, but you get the idea.


Overall I give this an 8/10, I do love everything about it aside from how dewy/oily it is. Next time I will try a powder and update this post with how the wear time changes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments