Highlighter Review: Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent

10:24 AM

Hi Hi okay today I have a review for a highlighter! If you know me you know I love highlighters and will literally never stop buying them no matter how many I have. I'm always on the hunt for more because I have a highlighter problem if I'm being honest. Pretty early on in my highlighter search I came across the Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in the color Translucent.

This retails for $13.99 on Ulta for .28 oz of product (for reference the Becca highlighters are the same amount for $38). Its supposed to give you a "glowing complexion" and "perfectly even skintone", the latter being a weird claim for a highlighter if you ask me.

As far as packaging its pretty standard for Physicians Formula, and by that I mean its not very attractive and a little cheap looking. But it has yet to break on me or anything like that. You do get a brush with it, but I've never used it.


The color is like a champagney shade that can actually look a bit dark on me sometimes if I'm not careful, It can be applied with a light hand for a subtle glow, or built up to be pretty intense. It doesn't does not emphasize texture or pores at all. It wears really well for 8 hours with minimal fading.

Face swatches are blurry but You can still see how it looks.




Overall I'd say this gets a 9/10, its a really solid product; I just wish the shade wasn't quite so champange, as it can look orange if I'm not careful. I've had mine for quite some time and use it really frequently, and have yet to hit pan. Its kind of like a staple product in my collection, one that doesn't necessarily speak to me, but one I know will always do the job.

You Might Also Like

0 comments