Jolse Haul and First Impressions

4:29 PM

Its been awhile since I hauled anything from Jolse, so I treated myself to a little after Christmas gift. This haul is a mix of skincare products as well as makeup. These aren't first impressions after use, but first impressions upon opening them. This post is not made to be a review, just a little run down of reviews to come!


Starting with skincare I got:
  • The Face Shop Baby Face Pack in the Nutritive Modeling Mask version. Its the type of mask you apply after toning, then peel off (not to be confused with blackhead peel off nose strips or anything like that, its not designed to pull stuff out of your skin). It has a really familiar smell that I can't quite place; its very fresh, almost floral.
  • Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid. I have only ever heard good things about the Goodal brand, but had yet to purchase anything from them. I recently broke the only essence I had (I cry when I think about how much was left), so I was in the market for a new one. Its got a liquidy consistency and a fresh smell.
  • It's Skin Green Tea Calming Cleansing Cream. I bought this because I was low on my It's Skin Green Tea Calming Cleansing Oil, and Jolse no longer stocks that. It smells the same as the oil, and has a creamy- but not greasy feel.
And that's it for skincare. Now on to the makeup I bought:
  • A'pieu Base Maker Bboyan SPF 30 PA++ (this is the Korean sunscreen rating which I'm not going into detail on). I own the cushion version of this product, which is reviewed here. In that review I mention that if they came out with this product in a tube I'd be all over it, and sure enough I bought it as soon as I could. It is not nearly as perfumed as the cushion, and thicker.
  • Peripera Milk Moist Pact in Pink Milk. This is a base product like a foundation with sheer coverage. I think this shade is supposed to brighten your complexion, but it looked like it would match my skintone. Its lightly perfumed. 
  • Holika Holika x Gudetama Sweet Cotton Sebum Clear Pact. This is a kind of primer you apply to your t-zone that fills in your pores and controls oil. I mostly bought it for Gudetama, but I do have some big ass pores so we shall see.
And that's it for this little haul! I will have reviews coming on every single one of these products (except maybe the Goodal), so keep your eyes peeled :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments