Skincare Review: Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream

6:36 PM

In my last Jolse haul I picked up this product. I briefly discussed how I felt about it in that post, but I figured after using it for a bit I should write a full review.


It retails for $16.80 right now on Jolse (pricing fluctuates). Its said to have moisture retention ingredients as well as ones that suppress moisture loss. Sounds good to me as I use this as a last step occlusive, to lock in all my other steps. 


It looks and feels like a gel, but has a very thick consistency. Like they aren't kidding this stuff is intense. If I over apply I can definitely get real greasy real fast, but if I make sure to only apply a very thin layer, my face is nice and plump and moisturized in the morning. 

 
thick layer to show texture
thinner layer absorbed 

Overall this gets a 7/10 from me. It works well for what it is, but doesn't wow me. Since application is a little fussy I lowered the rating a bit, but its not like its hard to just...apply less, I'm just lazy lmao. I really can't imagine running out of this any time soon, but I would consider repurchasing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments