Foundation Review: SKIN79 Green Super Plus Beblesh Balm BB Cream

6:19 PM

Today's foundation review is on the SKIN79 Green Super Plus BB Cream (this has a super long and confusing name but we'll just go with that). I got this guy awhile ago after seeing that it was the lightest bb SKIN79 makes. SKIN79 bb creams get really good reviews, so I was heading into this with pretty high hopes.

I've seen it around being sold for a few different prices, but its always under $20, so there's that. It doesnt seem to be on Jolse, but I've seen it Amazon (and I think that's where I got it, not sure).

As far as the claims, on the SKIN79 website this bb cream is supposed to give you a "natural glowing look and even the skintone". There's really not much else as far as claims. It gives a pretty skinlike finish, maybe slightly satin and/or dewy; but just more natural than anything else.

I applied it over the Rimmel Perfect&Fix primer and sprayed the Loreal setting spray on top. It was worn for 5 hours, but I've worn it for longer on other days and find it performs exactly as I describe in this review.


The shade is a cool toned shade, sadly its a bit dark on me. It seems to have a bit more of a beige tone than an orange one, thank god; so even though its a tad dark, its very easily passable.

Skin79 Green applied to left side
entire face with Skin79


It applied very easily and blends out effortlessly. I get light to medium coverage with one layer. It hides my pores pretty well, and sits really nicely on the skin immediately after application. There is no immediate settling or patchiness.

finished face. I can't take a straight on picture for the life of me lmao
I checked in after 3 hours and it was looking really good. It honestly looked almost exactly as it did when applied, only it had ever so slightly settled into my smile lines. My pores might have been a little more visible than before, but just barely.

my pores look pretty dang good for me

you can kind of see the smile line situation here
I didn't get pictures at the 5 hour mark, but my face honestly looked the same as three hours in. Slightly oily but that's it. On days when I wear this longer, I think it wears the same for 8+ hours. I have honestly never gone a day wearing this when it looks bad at the end of the night. It doesn't break down, or rub off, or anything like that. If anything, as the day goes on it unsettles in my smile lines? I don't even know.

Overall this gets a 9/10. I think this is a really solid product, I only wish it was slightly paler. I have no qualms with the finish, application, or wear time! Only issue is that I can't purchase this off of my normal Korean product website, and have to use Amazon, but that's really a non issue.


You Might Also Like

0 comments