Highlighter Review: Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo in Rosy Glow

9:30 PM

For Christmas I had asked for this little gift thing from Too Faced, I think it was called You Glow Girl. It had little mini versions of their blush, highlighter, and bronzer, and came with a mini brush. I had always been curious about these products, but never enough to actually buy them in full sized versions.

Which brings me to this review on the (mini version) Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo in Rosy Glow. This shade is the "cooler" version (I use that term loosely as this is a golden highlight).

It retails for $30 for .35 oz, but like I said, I have the mini version.

It can be applied very subtly or built up to a nice glow. Whether you use only one half, or mix both, you always get a very gold tone (even when only using the pink). It does flatter my cool skin though. It slightly emphasizes texture, but I have yet to find a highlight that doesn't.




It lasted for 9 hours with little to no fading; and most of that time I was lying in bed cuddling with my boyfriend, so I would have expected it to rub off. I give this a 9/10, there's really nothing I don't like, although less texture would be a plus. Its perfect for the very rare days I want a golden highlight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments