Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ Review

8:24 AM

I originally ordered the Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel when I realized I was finally on track with my face sunscreen, but was forgetting about my body! Back in the day (like three years ago, lmao) I used to wear a lot of tank top crop tops (like that's literally all I wore), so its safe to say I damaged my arm and decolletage skin a fair amount. I wanted a product bigger than the typical face sunscreen since I would be going through it quickly, and didn't want to compromise on protection or cosmetic elegance, which brought me to this product.

Now if this is your first time on my blog or hearing about Asian sunscreens, PLEASE I beg of you, go read my review of the Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence HERE. I go into detail on all the Asian vs western sunscreen basics and you'll be a lot less confused if you start there, I promise. I'm not getting into any of that stuff on this post, so pop that other post open in a new tab and skim it, at least. Or google it, because a million other people have explained it so much better than I have.


This retails from $10-$20 depending on where you get it from, and is 140g, so a bit larger than the standard smaller tubes of facial sunscreen. It has a pump which I loooooove. The product itself is white and thin, but thicker than Biore Watery Essence. It has a faint, fresh scent. Applying it feels like applying a lotion, and it does leave a bit of a tackiness to the skin, although that does fade within the hour.


I apply this to my arms/hands, shoulders (if exposed, which isn't often), neck, decolletage, and ears, as well as any other exposed spots, but those are typically what is exposed.

biore for comparison
Reapplying this is easy and the product layers just fine, I have not had any issue with it pilling, although I can't say it won't on the face, as I've only ever used it there in dire situations.

Overall I love this body sunscreen and have repurchased my second bottle. It provides the protection I need on days I'm working, or at school, or running errands, and you can't beat the cosmetic elegance it provides over western sunscreens.

You Might Also Like

0 comments