Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara Review

9:01 AM

For the last several years I've used Wet N Wild Megalength on my bottom lashes, as per Taylor Thatyalaa's recommendation. I used to love it, but lately I find that lately it transfers onto my under eyes like crazy, and leaves me with big black marks at the end of the day, not a look. So thus began my quest for a new bottom lash mascara, and I quickly found the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara!

Now I had this in my Sephora cart and between the time I put it in my cart and the time I could buy it, it went half off, then went out of stock not only on Sephora but also on Ulta AND Clinique's website. Are you kidding me. So I tried to see if it was in store anywhere near me and one store still had it, so naturally I drove there as soon as I could to get it. Then all websites took off the listing for it, but its back on every site now? I was so scared it was getting discontinued.



This retails for $12 and contains .07 oz. (which is less than most standard mascaras). Its about the size of a deluze mascara sample (think the mini of Milk Makeup Kush Mascara). Its supposed to grab even the smallest lashes and resist smears. I thought it was interesting that in the description it mentions you remove it with warm water. I was skeptical of it transferring to my concealer because it wasn't waterproof.

mascara applied to right bottom lashes only

I'll admit, this is gimmicky, and I usually hate gimmicky products. But, spoiler, I LOVE this. Its literally the perfect size to get my bottom lashes without having to be overly careful. I have pretty long bottom lashes so I usually smudge onto my undereyes when I apply due to a larger brush, but this one works perfect. It also applies really well, doesn't clump at all. If I do happen to smudge a bit, it wipes away no problem and doesn't leave streaks or anything. It lasts all day and doesn't transfer at all! I find that it doesn't totally come off with my oil cleanser, but instead warm water actually does remove all of the product. I use a q tip and just rub what is left right off.

I really, really love this. Its exactly what I hoped it would be, and I don't have any issues with it. I'll definitely be repurchasing in the future! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments