Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil Review

8:47 AM

I've tried a lot of different things when it comes to shaving products, creams, gels, you name it. I shudder when I think back on the period I actually didn't use anything at all to aid my shaving...my legs were so dry. Out of everything I've tried I've never been wowed, so when I was looking for something to qualify my Ulta order for free shipping and I saw this shaving oil on sale I knew I had to order it.

The Tree Hut Moisturizing Shave Oil retails for $11.99 on Ulta, but I did get it on sale. It claims to give you the closest shave possible and to protect your skin from nicks. Sounds good to me.


I used this for my legs only (as I've started getting my pits waxed), and I was very pleased. Its thin and runny, but not too liquidy. It pumps out easily and won't immediate slip off your fingers, which I was worried about. The smell is okay, I'm not a huge fan, but it doesn't linger. A little goes pretty far, I only needed one pump for each leg. Another positive is the stream of water that inevitably runs down my leg didn't seem to wash it off too much, as is always the case with shaving cream.

I did seem to get a closer shave than normal, and I used the same shitty razor I have been. My legs felt super moisturized when I got out of the shower, although they aren't dry to begin with.

Overall I really liked the ease of use as well as the results. I'll be using this bottle up for sure, and as of right now, definitely repurchasing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments