Blush Review: NARS The Multiple Stick in Orgasm

3:34 PM

Ulta was having a little promotional free deluxe mini item thing like they do sometime and it happened to be the Nars The Multiple Stick in the shade Orgasm! My local Ulta actually had them too (a lot of the time they don't get the free promo items), so I was super hype. I know that Orgasm is a cult favorite but I've never actually tried the regular version (powder), so I was excited for this!

This retails for $39 and you get .5 oz of product. Technically I guess they say this product is to be used anywhere on the eyes, face, lips, or body, but let's be real its a cream blush stick. It is supposed to be "mistake proof" due to its sheerness, be quick to apply, and give you a natural finish.

The shade Orgasm is a warm pink with gold shimmer (as if anyone doesn't already know that). Like I said this stick is meant to be sheer, so of course its not as intense as say, the powder version.



The product is super creamy and glides on with ease. I've applied it directly to the face and to my fingers, and the application was even with both. It blends out with almost no effort, and builds up really nicely. Its pretty much impossible to overdo this because of how sheer it is (in a good way!).



For me this lasted 8+ hours with absolutely no fading; it looked just a noticeable at the end of the night, which impressed me. I did test this out on the eyes and it works eh. It looks like a really nice sheer and almost glossy wash of color on the lids, but it creases really quickly. It also makes its way into the lines in the outer corners of my eyes by the end of the day.

Overall this gets a 10/10 from me! I love everything about it and have no complaints (other than I wish it wasn't so damn expensive because now I want every shade). I actually like this so much I would consider buying it at full price.

You Might Also Like

0 comments