Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Damage (Haul)

5:04 AM

This is the first year since I got really into makeup that I participated in the 21 Days of Ulta Beauty. I didn't purchase everything, or even half of the deals offered, but I got a handful of items. I was surprised that almost all the items I was interested in were discounted the full 50% off! I'm probably going to regret compiling all my purchases and seeing how much I really spent...


I forgot to include the Mario Badescu spray in this pic!
March 19: The Too Faced Love Flush Blushes were on sale for $13, regularly $26. After getting the mini version of this, I knew I wanted more so naturally I had to get one. I go the shade Baby Love. I love it just as much as I do the other shade!


March 25: One of this day's deals was the Tart Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
for $10, usually $21. I'm not one to ever splurge on mid/high end mascaras, but at a drugstore price I figured I would go for it. (review to come in my Mascara Collection post).

March 28: Tarte Maneater Liner was the deal I got this day. It was going for $10, so half of its original $20. Again, I would never ever spend $20 on a liner, but at $10 I figured why not. (review to come).

March 31: This day I got the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water for $16 instead of $32. Primers are another thing I refuse to splurge on, but I have always been curious about this cult favorite. (review to come).

April 1: I couldn't resist snagging the $7 Maria Badescu Facial Spray for $5.25, not a huge discount but its pretty cheap to begin with so. I got the Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater (pink) version.


April 2: I have a sample of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and love it but refuse to buy a full size, so when I saw the $22 product for $11 on this day, I had to get it. (review coming in my Mascara Collection post).

April 5: I've been loving lip glosses lately so I had to pick up the $20 Butter London Plush Rush Lip Gloss for $10. I got the shade First Kiss, which is a pearly light sheer pink. (review to come).

April 7: I was really anticipating this day! Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes ($28) were $14! I picked up Exposed. (review to come).


Okay so I did some serious damage, but got some serious deals. Overall without the deals this haul would have costed a whopping $144, but I got it all for $89.25. That means I saved $54.75! Aaaaaaaand the no buy begins.

You Might Also Like

0 comments