Blush Review: Physicians Formula Butter Blush in Plum Rose

10:23 AM

Physicians Formula is such an odd brand to me. Looking at one of their displays in a drugstore or Ulta, they look just as shitty as like, Almay or something. But they seem to have so many hidden gems? The new Butter Blush seemed to be one of those hidden gems, so naturally I had to pick it up.


The Physicians Formula Butter Blush Murumuru Butter Blush (again, can not believe this name) retails for $12.99 for .26 oz. Another thing that baffles me about this brand is the price point always seems pretty high imo? Maybe that's just me though. It is supposed to "smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow". Sounds good enough to me. 

The shade Plum Rose is a warm toned mauvey rose shade. Looks almost tan on me. As opposed to the other blush shade, this one does not have any shimmer; it provides a satin finish. Its super soft and creamy, just like the Butter Bronzer. It also has the iconic beachy sunscreen-y scent the Butter Bronzer has.


The pigmentation is a really nice balance between not giving any color and being too difficult to work with. It builds really well and is very difficult to over apply. It does not fade after 8+ hours at all.



Overall I think I give this a 10/10. There's nothing I dislike about this, and I reach for it almost daily! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments