Wet n Wild Megacushion Matte Lip Cream in Bubblegum In Paradise Review

3:52 PM

I picked this product up along with the cushion highlighter (review here). I had a feeling it would be similar to a product I already own, the Etude House Rosy Tint Lips. I like that product decently enough so I figured I might as well try this one.

It retails for $4.99. It comes in a little squeeze tube with a blueberry sized, stiff sponge tip applicator. The hole in the middle of the applicator is where the product is dispensed.

Just like the Etude House product, the actual color is a thick, creamy velvety consistency that goes on feeling like absolutely nothing. It is extremely dry and is matte almost immediately after application. Due to the way the product is dispensed, you can apply a very sheer tint, or a more intense color. I find it easiest to squeeze the amount of product I want out, and to kind of wipe it on my lips before going over it with the sponge to actually apply it.


The color Bubblegum in Paradise is a sort of pinky lilac that's pretty vibrant and cool toned. It lasts for an hour or two on my lips before getting that line in the inner portion of my bottom lip. But if I just wipe it off and reapply its fine, my lips aren't dried out or anything!


Overall this gets a 6/10 from me. I like the finish and color, but the wear time is pretty shitty. That being said, my lips like to fuck with all lip products so my wear time is generally less than most people's; I don't fault the product completely.

You Might Also Like

0 comments