Blush Review: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

8:34 AM

I picked this product up during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale. I had always wanted to try a Tarte blush so I was super excited that they were half off!

The Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush retails for $29 for .2 oz; to compare, the Too Faced Love Flush blushes are $26 for .21 oz and the Urban Decay Afterglow blushes are $26 for .23 oz. This blush is basically supposed to be soft and long wearing. There are some claims about it being oil controlling due to the clay as well.

The shade Exposed is part of their "Naughty Nudes" blushes. It is a nude pink with a matte finish.



When you swatch this product it doesn't have the best color payoff and pigmentation, but this isn't the case when applied. A little goes a long way and its very hard to overdo it with this blush.



This lasts on me for 8+ hours. I do not notice any fading.


Overall this gets a 10/10 from me! I feel like there have been a lot of 10/10, and short reviews lately, sorry about that! I guess its a good thing I'm finding good products, but also a bit boring to read. I would definitely purchase this blush in other shades!

You Might Also Like

0 comments