Blush Review: Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush in Love Hangover

6:36 PM

So today's review is on the (mini version) Too Faced Love Flush Long-lasting Blush in the shade Love Hangover. I mentioned getting a gift set with a mini version of this in my Too Faced Candlelight review, and now here's the review!

It retails for $26 for .21 oz of product. Its a warm pinky shade with a sheen to it. Personally I would not pick out a warm toned pink blush for myself, so I was a bit skeptical, but its actually quite flattering.


It is very pigmented, but not so much that its difficult to work with (Lorac Color Source Blush I'm looking at you). It applies very evenly and blends out like a dream. There is very little to no fading after 8+ hours of wear, which is impressive if you ask me.



Overall I give this a 10/10, there's nothing I don't like about this product. I actually really want some full sized Love Flush blushes now (even more than I already did due to their cute design).

You Might Also Like

0 comments