Maybelline Fit Me Blush Review in Buff, Nude, Mauve, and Plum

8:55 AM

Awhile ago I was looking for good drugstore blushes and was eyeing the Maybelline Fit Me ones, so I got one to try from Ulta. Then I was in Walgreens and they were doing buy two get the third free so obviously I had to get some more.

The retail for $5.99 for .16 oz, to compare; the Wet N Wild Ombre blushes are $4.99 for .3 oz, and the Milani Baked Blushes are $7.99 for .12 oz. The Maybelline Fit Me Blushes are said to be creamy and smooth and true to color.


I have the shades Buff, Nude, Mauve, and Plum. There are no descriptions anywhere of what the shades are and although the names are pretty self explanatory, I still like to see the brand description of shades. All of them have a satin finish except for Plum which is matte. Let's ignore the fact that I have long hair in 3/4 of these pics, and short in one, lmao.


Buff is a warm toned neutral shade that pulls slighlty peachy on my skin tone, especially if I pair it with a warmer eye.



Nude is a warm rose colored neutral that pulls peachy on me as well. I really don't prefer these first two, as they don't function as true neutrals like I was hoping.



Mauve is a slightly mauvey pink that, again, pulls warm on my skin.



Plum is a warm plummy shade that actually flatters me more than the other three.


Overall the formulation of these is lovely but unfortunately I just don't really like the shades I picked up! They all have intense pigmentation, but not to the point where its hard to use them, and blend out like a dream, so if any of these shades are your jam, I do recommend them! I find its really hard for me to find flattering blush, so I'm not counting that against these at all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments