Thinx Period Panties Review

4:25 PM

After my not so great experience with PantyProp period panties (review here), I decided to try another brand. Think was the brand I originally learned about period panties through, but for whatever reason I hadn't decided to try them first. Pantyprops were a no go so I decided to give Thinx a try.

Thinx have a 4 layer gusset to prevent wetness, leaks, odor, etc etc. They have different styles and different levels of absorbency. I opted for the Cheeky, as I only needed light absorbency and thought the style would be the most comfortable for me, and also after this initial purchase got a few more Cheeky as well as a Boyshort. One pair is $30, but they do discounts if you buy 3, 5, or 7. 

Right off the bat I liked these a lot more than the PantyProps. They do have a slightly more padded crotch, but nothing crazy or even noticeable really. The material is slick and soft, and the cut is cute with little mesh on the edges. I put them on and was really impressed, both styles actually fit just like normal underwear. There was no bulge where the crotch padding was, and they just looked like normal underwear, and were soft and comfy. The Boyshort felt a bit compressing? not tight, just comfortably snug.

front
As far as absorbency I was happy. I tried these this month when my period randomly was a tiny bit heavier than it had been, and I didn't have any leaking. I also found that it did keep me feeling dry, not at all similar to the feeling of having a pad on, thankfully. I also thought these did do a good job with odor control. The Boyshort obviously has more coverage and I have no doubts when I wear them that I will absolutely not leak. That being said they might not be for someone with a heavy period, but I feel they'll work for anywhere from light to medium flow. I didn't include any pics of me wearing them because they fit just like regular undies, the boyshort fit more like a guys boxer- the legs go down further than a traditional boyshort cut.

back
Overall I'm super happy with these period panties, like I really love them! As I mentioned I initially bought one, but then bought some more right after I tried it, because I liked them that much. I'm really impressed that they found a way to be absorbent and also discreet, unlike the other ones I tried. They are comfortable, dry, and absorbent. I have been using these every month for the last few months with no issue!

Definitely forgot that I have a referral code so if you want to try them use my link!  http://ref.thinxify.me/i7LFM 

You Might Also Like

0 comments