Bronzer Review: RMS Beauty Burti Bronzer

8:59 AM

Lately I don't use anything except cream products. Powders just feel so heavy and annoying, especially now that its getting to 95 degrees mid morning, and the AC in the drive through at my work is usually broken, lmao. I usually use my Nudestix Bondi Bae Brzoner (review here), but I wanted to try something new, which led me to the Rms Beauty Burti Bronzer.


It retails for $28 for .20 oz., to compare to other cream bronzers; the Too Faced Bronzed Peach Melting Powder is $30 for .44 oz., and the Nudestix All Over Face Color are $30 for .25 oz. It claims to give you a glowing sunkissed look with a radiant finish. The swatch scared me as it does look pretty warm toned, but I find it doesn't look too orangey on the skin. As with all RMS Beauty products, it has a makeup-y smell that I'm not a huge fan of. Its not as prominent as the Uncover Foundation so that's a plus.


I apply this with my Real Techniques sponge, dipping directly into the product and blending it. I find that it blends easier with swiping motions vs the tradition dabbing. I have only worn this with my Nudestix Tinted Blur Stix, but I assume this application would not work on a heavier coverage foundation as it would slide the foundation around too much. For my purposes though, it works well.



This does give a very natural, sunkissed look. I was very surprised that it works on my skin tone. I agree it definitely has a radiant finish that I think makes the skin look very healthy. It lasts about 6-8 hours, as cream products don't have the longevity powders do. I find that it rubs off quite quickly when I'm working as I wear a drive thru headset. When I'm not working though, it does last well, unless I rub my face. Powdering it with a translucent powder does make it last a bit better, but takes away a bit of the glow.


Overall its a very flattering shade for me that is easy to apply and wears well. The only slight negative is longevity, but its to be expected. I can definitely see myself repurchasing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments