Nudestix All Over Face Color Matte in Bondi Bae Review

9:42 AM

Awhile ago I picked up several Nudestix products and one of them was the All Over Face Color Matte in the shade Bondi Bae. I was leaning towards cream products more often and had wanted to get a bronzer that wouldn't be too orange, as I find most powder bronzers are. The premise of this product being variations of "nude" was very promising.

This retails for $30 for .25 oz., while the Milk Makeup Bronzer goes for $24 for 1 oz., and the Nars The Multiple are $39 for .50 oz (if you get the regular ones), and .26 oz (if you get the matte one, what the fuck? idk if this is wrong but that's what is listed on Sephora). This is supposed to be long wearing and have a soft matte finish.


It is described as a "bronzed nude". I find that if I over apply this can look ever so slightly orangey, but not if I go in with a light hand. It does have a soft matte finish, and sets down so that you don't have to worry about it rubbing off. That said, it is a cream product so it does not wear as long as powders, but it does wear longer than creams that don't set down.



It gives a natural looking bronze to my skin. I find the best way to apply it is to dab the stick directly onto my sponge, then pat the product onto my face. Applying directly to the face results in a harsher line that is harder to blend.



I really do like this product. 9 times out of 10 these days I'm wearing cream products, and this is definitely an every day product for me. It applies easy, wears well throughout the day, and is overall very flattering, which is hard to find in a bronzer for my skin tone.  As of right now I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments