Ulta Credit Card 20% Off Haul

9:56 PM

A few months ago I had applied for the Ulta credit card and was approved for the store version, but I wanted to Mastercard version, and when I asked the company who handles the cards how to get it, they basically just said to reapply. So I closed that account, waited until I was placing an Ulta order, applied for the card again (to get the 20%), and I got the fucking store card again! I think it has something to do with my annual income or something, but whatever I'll still use it for sure. Anyways that brings me to the haul I got with the 20% I got for (re)applying.

as usual my flat lay pics leave something to be desired, this I know

In my last Ulta order, I got a sample of the Lorac Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer in Dawn. I used it once and fell in love with it, it gives the most beautiful glowy base, doesn't emphasize pores or texture, and actually shows through whatever foundation you put on top. I haven't been this impressed by a liquid primer..ever...so naturally I had to get the full size. Potential review to come.

When Stila announced they were expanding the Heaven Hue Highlighters I was.....overjoyed to say the least. I have reviews on Transcendence and Kitten (here and here), and this product is one of my absolutely favorite formulas ever. Everyone knows I love a white highlighter so of course I got the shade Opulence. You already know I'll have a review coming.

A little bit ago I had purchased the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Waterproof Brow Gel in Medium Brown and found that it was too warm for me, but I really loved the product (save for the applicator. I used a brow brush to apply it bc otherwise its a mess). So I finally picked it up in Deep Brown. I'm hoping its not too dark for me, considering I have like no pigment in my skin, hair, or glasses, I'm worried it might be too stark for my face. It swatches cool toned and seems like it might be slightly dark but we shall see! Review coming for sure.

Maybelline was buy one get one 50% so I also picked up the Color Sensation Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss in Tease because Thataylaa has been raving about it, and it looks beautiful on her. I feel like I impulse bought this awhile ago, and didn't really like it. I tried it once since I got it and it looked so fucking bad, it settled into my lip lines in the worst way, so safe to say its going back.

When I placed this order I just happened to look through the New Arrivals and see the Nudestix (or is it NUDESTIX....) new Nudies Tinted Blur Stick which looked like a sheer blurring skin tint. They say you can use it alone or with other foundations, but what really got me was that previously I've swatched their concealers in store and the light one is fucking light. This one does swatch very light as well, and feels very creamy and VERY sheer. Review to come.

At the time of placing this order I was also placing a Lush order because I'm almost out of my HG deodorant, Aramaco. While I was browsing their site I realized their shampoos have sulfates in them! My current hair routine is to shampoo with Pravana Purple shampoo then with a non purple shampoo- the ones I'm currently rotating between are from Lush. Ever since moving my hair has been getting pretty dried out, I'm assuming from the water, but these shampoos for sure aren't helping. So I decided to get a new shampoo with this order. I opted for the Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Volumizing Shampoo, as I love the smell of their products, it doesn't have sulfates, and it gets good reviews. It smells nice and is weirdly orange colored! Also forgot to include this in the flat lay...oops

I also picked up a new Ulta brand Lip Primer, because I'm almost out of mine, and I literally use it every day before applying lip products. I know not a lot of people use primers but this product really makes a difference in application and wear for me.

And that's it for my Ulta haul! I just want to mention (brag) that in addition to the 20% I also used $36 dollars of my points, as well as redeeming some of my Discover cashback as a $50 Ulta giftcard (I actually got two, but Ulta's a bitch and only lets you apply one), so I barely paid anything for this order and I'm hype about it. Keep your eyes peeled for future reviews.


You Might Also Like

0 comments